The language is designed for commerce administration with a deal with automating the motion of stop-loss ranges primarily based on particular worth situations. With this components language, you possibly can mechanically transfer your commerce to break-even at a specific Threat-Reward (RR) ratio or path your cease loss at a number of RR ranges. Whether or not you wish to compensate for commissions or different buying and selling prices by setting a easy “Auto-BE” rule, or implement a extra advanced technique involving trailing cease losses at numerous RR factors, this language has obtained you coated.
When utilizing a Auto-BE Hotkey, the system will mechanically use the primary components in your record. For instance, if you wish to be sure that the value has reached at the very least 0.5RR earlier than transferring the SL to break-even, you possibly can outline the primary components as:
PRICE UP 0.5RR, SL MAX 0RR: MOVE_SL 0RR
This ensures that the Auto-BE hotkey obeys your specified situations for a fast break-even transfer. Auto-BE Hotkey will nonetheless operate even when the “Adaptive Threat System” checkbox is disabled.
Formulation observe the sample: situation: motion .
- UP: Equal to or higher than
- MAX: Lower than or equal to
- Colon (:): Differentiates the situation from its corresponding motion.
- Comma (,): Separates parts inside a situation.
- Semicolon (;): Demarcates particular person segments of the components.
Mechanically transfer SL to break-even at 0.25RR when Worth reaches 1.5RR:
PRICE UP 1.5RR, SL MAX 0.25RR: MOVE_SL 0.25RR
- Rationalization: This rule will mechanically transfer your Cease Loss (SL) to 0.25RR when the value reaches or exceeds 1.5RR. It’s helpful for mechanically compensating for buying and selling prices like commissions by breaking even at a selected RR level.
Mixed Technique Instance:
PRICE UP 1.5RR, SL MAX 0.25RR: MOVE_SL 0.25RR; PRICE UP 2RR, SL MAX 1.0RR: MOVE_SL 1.0RR; PRICE UP 4RR, SL MAX 2RR: MOVE_SL 2RR
- Rationalization: This mixed technique begins by transferring the SL to break-even at 0.25RR when the value hits 1.5RR. Then, it trails the SL to 1.00RR when the value reaches 2RR and additional strikes the SL to 2RR when the value hits 4RR. This successfully implements a Threat-Reward primarily based trailing stop-loss technique.
The Commerce Administration System Language is streamlined and versatile, permitting merchants to shortly outline guidelines for transferring cease loss ranges primarily based on a spread of worth situations. Whether or not you are seeking to set easy break-even factors or implement a fancy trailing stop-loss technique, this language makes it each easy and efficient.